If you love to cross your T’s and dot your I’s then we want to hear from you. Our lovely Upper GI Surgeon is looking for a quietly confident Medical Secretary to provide medical administration and Personal Assistance tasks from your home. This is a true working from home role. All your dealings with our patients will be via phone or electronically (there will be no face to face interaction). We are flexible on how many hours per day, but the phones must be manned and managed each working day.
Our practice is looking for an experienced professional Medical Secretary who will report directly to our Surgeon. Our preferred candidate thrives in a hands-on fast-paced practice and excels in following processes and procedure so that our practice runs smoothly and efficiently.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
Experience in customer service:
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude
- Professional demeanour when dealing with our Surgeon and patients (this is a must)
- Experience using Gentu (or similar medical software programs/IT savvy), or willing to learn new software
- Ability to work independently with initiative, a can-do, go getter type personality
- Understand the importance and have experience maintaining strict patient confidentiality (this is a must)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Open to direction to ensure the smooth running of the practice
- Constantly takes pride in their work and productivity, who loves to assist and is flexible in times of demand
- Experience in managing Personal Assistant tasks
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking extreme pride in your work and have amazing work ethic
- Welcoming patients phone calls/contact in an efficient, professional, friendly and courteous manner
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Experience and confidence in arranging theatre bookings and surgical quotes
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments and assisting virtually with consultation sessions including invoicing and receipting
- Collecting and entering patient details
- Performing general administrative duties and ad-hoc duties as required for the Surgeon
- Prior remote working experience viewed favourably. Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience. If this is a role you feel you would excel at email email@example.com or apply on seek. Ref: 724.