Is it time for a numbers “health check” at your practice?
Many specialists do not have processes in place to attain and review their monthly data.
As a starting point you need to regularly monitor categories such as those listed below.
This data will help you:
1. Make informed marketing decisions
2. Select and appoint staff appropriately
3. Know what you are doing well – and retain these practices
4. Know what you need to alter – and make changes!
Number of New Patients
- Number of New Patients – For targeted procedures
- Number of Cancelled Appointments
- Number of patients seen – consulting
- Number of patients seen – operating
- Number of Consulting sessions
- Number of Operating Lists
- $ Value of Invoices: Total for month
- $ value of Consulting invoices
- $ value of Operating invoices
Of course specialists are notoriously time poor, so let RWS help – We can come in and review your practice numbers for you.
We conduct a highly confidential review that will allow you to see how you are traveling across your business.