Permits, Plans & Drawings – Medical Rooms for Doctors
Our years of experience building medical rooms for doctors, has given us in depth knowledge to navigate the complex requirements of submitting applications and successfully obtaining necessary permits.
As specialists in medical rooms for doctors, RWS (Rooms with Style) understand which permit and planning applications have the best chance of success
We make this process as simple for you as possible. We prepare and submit all town planning and signage applications for you. RWS (Rooms with Style) attend council meetings as required on your behalf, and as specialists in medical rooms for doctors. We also provide advice and fee estimates regarding what other services might be required from council so you are prepared.
As specialists in the design and build of medical rooms for doctors, RWS (Rooms with Style) you can be assured that all documentation and drawings provided are compliant with current building regulations. Our professional architects and drafters will inspire you with professional and practical design to achieve medical rooms for doctors of the highest quality – befitting of a specialist.
RWS (Rooms with Style) plans are:
- Designed to create effective, workable spaces for clinicians, with ergonomic staff spaces and productive patient flow.
- Considerate of the privacy required for both doctors and patients, ensuring that Australian privacy guidelines are adhered to.
- Designed to meet current accreditation standards
- Drawn to create optimal consulting room layouts for doctors
- Compliant to current building codes and plans meet Australian standards
- Considerate to WHS standards