This podcast has been recorded for medical specialists in private practice to help provide information about how your business may be affected by the current pandemic.
The information is general in nature. Please seek advice from your financial providers for further information regarding your individual circumstances.
In this podcast, Amelia Jones and Daniel Heath, chartered accountant and CPA for DPM Financial Services, speak with RWS Director Caroline Chaplin about how the current pandemic is likely to impact the financial side of your business. The discussion includes:
- Government Stimulus Packages
- How the stimulus packages relate to doctors
- Changes to the instant asset write off threshold
- How to check if you are eligible for Federal Government support
- Business Loans and changes to small business lending criteria
- State Government Support packages
- Considerations regarding employees
- Tax changes to help with cashflow
- Employee superannuation obligations
- Issues specific to doctors and medical specialists