- Work/life balance – 4 days a week
- Glen Iris – close to home –- mixed billing GP practice
- Commencement June – parking on-site
Do you pride yourself in your entrepreneurial and ownership skills? Have you prior experience running GP practices? Do you like to lead a team independently and love variety? Then we want to hear from you.
Our mixed billing GP practice is seeking a professional, highly organised and experienced Practice Manager. You pride yourself in being able to multitask with attention to detail to each and every task and have great team building skills. You will be responsible for the overall running of the practice whilst developing a culture and aligning with the practice’s vision. Our Part Time Registered Nurses and Medical Receptionists will report directly to you.
This role will be overseeing our GP practice, along with working with our Principals. Our practice location is in Glen Iris where most of our patients are local and very loyal to our practice. You will manage the day to day running of our clinic and its associated properties, entities and report directly to our Principals.
- Manage overall practice workflow and billing, receipting, reconciliation and rostering (staff)
- Assist with room allocation/doctor rostering within the clinic in conjunction with the admin staff
- Oversee and manage 3 yearly accreditation
- Day to day running of the clinic including dealing with conflicting priorities.
- Utilising the Practice Manager Association and Primary Network to update our medical software/regulations to ensure it is current
- Oversee management of website, medical software, including reminders, recalls and bookings
- Ensuring the practice is compliant with current legislation
- Manage all HR issues relating to: Admin Staff, Nursing Staff, contracted Doctors, Specialists and Allied Health
- Primary contact and liaison for all contracted services and stakeholders
- New Doctor/Registrar recruitment/interviewing/paperwork
- End of day, week and month financial reporting, reporting to the Principals.
- Registrar database maintenance
- Understanding and being skilled in basic book-keeping MYOB (or similar) and working with our bookkeeper (reconciliation of MYOB advantageous) no payroll required)
- Ensuring current processes and procedures are working well, and seeking to upgrade any areas needing improvement
- Attending regular meetings (with staff) and regular meetings with Principals and creating agenda for these meetings and provide minutes to all relevant parties
- Ensuring the practice is COVID-19 safe and compliant with current regulations
- Being able to lead by example, and promote a positive and inclusive working culture
- Unflappable and flexible, adapting to the practice and the Principals and Doctors needs
- Professional in presentation, written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in GP Practice Management
- Experience with Medical Director and Pracsoft
- Hands on attitude, where nothing is beneath them, whether the job is big or small
- Clear, concise communicator who pre-empts stakeholders and staff’s needs, and who is proactive not reactive.
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Approachable and willing to work with all stakeholders
- 2-5 years Practice Management experience (GP viewed favourably)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a great remuneration package, dependent on experience. Apply now and quote reference 855