Do you pride yourself in your ability to mentor junior staff and help them with their professional growth? Then please apply!
We are looking for a Full Time Team Leader who will become a pivotal part of our team and who understands that caring for our lovely Surgeons, our staff and the Practice’s patients is as important as your professional skillset.
Your role will not only be growing and running our Practice but excelling at doing so. Our main hub is located in Campbelltown (free parking on site) where you will be located. To be successful you must have:
- A great understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Gentu Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees
- Experience in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Have previous medical reception/secretarial experience including participating in consulting sessions (Urology experience viewed highly)
- Audio transcription (Dictaphone typing)
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed
- Possess excellent team leading and organisational skills and show by example your outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Display outstanding customer service skills to patients and all members of the Practice
- Have a capacity to perform well in a very busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad hoc administration duties for the Surgeons as needed
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised
- Clear and concise communicator and team builder
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly and charismatic personality
- Loves to mentor a team
- Must have minimum two (2) years Senior Medical Secretarial/Team Leader experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the Award Wage. Apply now via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on seek, quoting reference 723.