Part Time Medical Receptionist
- Commencement asap – Bright light rooms
- Working with our Specialists and team – parking new site and good transport options
- 5 days per fortnight – must cover other staff’s annual leave and have the flexibility to cover sick leave
We are recruiting for another Medical Receptionist to join our rooms. This is a highly flexible role, and would suit a highly organised and proficient Medical Receptionist.
You will be our Director of First Impressions, making a difference in our patients lives. Your duties will include handling all consulting sessions and supporting our team.
Your attention to detail skills will be almost as good as your customer service skills, you love to be organised! You thrive in a “Brand Ambassador” role, who makes our patients feel as though they are the only patients in the practice. You will use your bubbly and enthusiastic personality, to be a strong brand ambassador for our Practice.
Our requirements are:
- Professional in your presentation, written and verbal communication
- Strong experience with Medical Terminology (Cardiology)
- Must be available to cover sick leave and holiday leave (this is imperative).
- Having previous Medical Reception experience including managing consulting sessions and meet and greet – Specialist experienced viewed favourably
- Experience with Medical Software
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for our Doctors and our Practice Manager
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE viewed highly)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Have a capacity and energy to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Hands on attitude, where nothing is beneath them, whether the job is big or small
- Clear and concise communicator who pre-empts our Doctor’s needs, who is proactive not reactive
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence, always happy to assist others
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Reception experience
- Private Specialist experience is viewed highly
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 844.
Please follow our Instagram page recruitmentatrws for further career opportunities.