- Pivotal role – possibility of WFH non-consulting days
- Bathurst – Orthopaedic Surgeon – excellent remuneration
- Full time – asap commencement – parking provided
Would you love to assist in building our team and practice with your fantastic Practice Management experience? Do you enjoy variety and are flexible in the workplace? Do you like to lead from the front? Do you have some background with nursing/clinical skills?
Then we want to hear from you.
Our delightful Surgeon (established and growing practice) is seeking a Practice Manager to assist him in maintaining a practice where patient care is at an optimum. Our preferred Practice Manager will pride themselves on their mature minded problem solving and communication skills which they have gained from life and practice experience. You will have the same mindset as our Surgeon and view our patients as our highest priority, along with happily being the gatekeeper (for our Surgeon, Anaesthetist and Surgical Assistant), to allow our Surgeon to do what he does best. You have a natural ability to think outside the square and use your prior experience to deal with any challenge. If you have any prior Nursing/clinical skills these will be viewed highly (but not mandatory).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service and strong skill level on all aspects of a Practice Management role including telephone manner and face to face interaction, with a “can do” attitude.
- Accessing into your Practice Management experience to direct and manage our team.
- Having an empathetic manner with our patients, but also provide clear guidelines.
- Experience using medical software (Genie – highly desirable)
- Providing full financial reporting to the Surgeon
- Theatre bookings including surgery quotations (essential) including Health Funds (via Eclipse)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Providing audio typing skills (viewed favourably)
- Display outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Have a capacity to perform well in a very busy environment
- IT Savvy, with great troubleshooting skills and to perform ad hoc duties as required by our extremely busy Surgeon.
- Experience building cohesive and well-functioning teams
- The ability to accept responsibility and prioritise tasks and demonstrate high levels of initiative, motivation and empathy
- Happily perform duties as a Personal Assistant to our Surgeon; no task too big or too small.
To be successful in this role it is essential you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Specialist Medical Practice (Orthopaedic) – highly desirable)
- A professional approach to work, with exceptional customer care and service skills (we can’t overstate this)
- “Can do” attitude who is extremely organised, who are a concise communicator to our team and patients
- Flexible in your approach to all aspects of the Practice and strong attention to detail
- Well-developed time management skills and ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Minimum two (2) years Medical Practice Management experience.
- Great organisation skills with a can-do attitude and great team player attributes.
Salary will be well above the Award and based upon experience. Please quote ref: 776.