We would love you to be part of our amazing practice. We want you to enjoy coming to work!
Prior experience in Practice Management and private specialty practice is essential, particularly Gastroenterology. You will pride yourself in this pivotal role with your initiative and results driven work ethic that drives you to be results orientated. You will be the central point of the practice and view this practice and team as your own. You will happily mentor and train our staff to ensure their skills are exceptional to mirror your own. You will be our Brand Ambassador (cannot be overstated), wowing our referrers, patients, staff and Doctors with your PR skills and mature outlook. You love to make a difference and treat our staff and patients with professionalism and discreetness at all times.
- Have a great understanding and extensive experience in procedure bookings and quoting
- Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE)
- Handle consultation sessions (meet and greet), consulting invoicing and billing and telephone queries in a professional and warm manner (relief)
- Managing appointments, invoicing, receipting and procedure booking, quoting and billing
- Savvy IT skills and open to direction by management
- Managing incoming emails including screening and prioritising
- Multi-tasking and performing ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Rostering staff
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Practice Manager in a private specialty setting (Gastro viewed favourably)
- Zedmed software experience (or similar medical software) with the view to move to cloud medical software very soon
- Capability to further improve an established practice by using your initiative to improve processes and procedures to ensure efficiency
- Ability to be flexible in prioritising duties but love ticking all the boxes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented and professional in attire, written and verbal manner and compassionate with all patients
- Ability to work independently and as team member
- Experience in a very busy/fast paced private medical practice (Gastro experience viewed favourably)
- 4 to 5 days per week 8:30am till 5:00pm
- If you are after an exceptional opportunity, this is the role for you. We take pride in the care we provide for our patients and would love someone to join us with the same ethic. To apply please email Michelle@roomswithstyle.com.au and quote ref: 765.
- Keep an eye out for our recuitmentatrws instagram page, coming very soon.