Our Orthopaedic Practice is seeking a professional, highly organised and experienced Medical Secretary (Genie experience viewed highly) to complement our existing team. This would be a pivotal role in our Practice supporting our lovely Practice Manager and looking after our Surgeon.
We are looking for a Medical Secretary who prides themselves on their attention to detail skills and who understands the importance of caring for the Practice and the Practice’s patients is as important as their own professional skillset. Our Practice is located in Frenchs Forest, and there will be a requirement to travel to Mona Vale once per month.
Our requirements are:
- Having a good understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Having previous Medical Reception/Secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions and reception
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in a well-functioning team
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Display outstanding customer service skills and good verbal and written skills
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeon and team
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator with a sense of humour
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with a quiet confidence
- Flexible in their work manner
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Secretarial experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory – Orthopaedic viewed favourably
If you possess the skills required, we’d love to hear from you please email email@example.com your resume and cover letter or apply on seek. Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience. Ref: 756.