Mindfulness is emerging as a clear interior design trend for 2020 alongside sustainability and wellness.
- Natural materials and a calming palette of natural tones and whites. Colours are such a personal thing, but some just ooze calm. And that’s exactly what your patients want to feel.
- Earth tones will remain big for the foreseeable future, as will orange, pink and various shades of blue and green in both warm and cool hues.
- Ripe green is a super chic option for any space. The look is modern and fresh.
- Large scale art and wall murals and wallpaper are another trend for 2020. It should complement the dimensions of the room, not overwhelm or get lost in it. Also, the art needs to be positioned where lighting can enhance the impact. You need to see it properly and appreciate it.
- By fitting your practice with living room style furniture and comfortable chairs, your patients and staff can feel right at home. It shows your office has taste, class, and style.
- Glass Lighting is also a prominent feature.
- You can create a strong connection with nature with indoor plants – these can be artificial as many are now virtually indistinguishable from the real thing.
Let us create your perfect environment in 2020. Contact us today!